Utah Sojourn

My life and experiences while I work towards my MS in Utah.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gitting, Manyara, Tanzania

Just finished my MS in Watershed Science at Utah State University. Am now embarking on an adventure in Tanzania through the Peace Corps. After 2 months of training, I have just started teaching secondary Chemistry and Physics, which will be for 2 years.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Welcome

Greetings to my newest blog. I will post here about my activities while I work on my Masters. As with the other blog, entries that I enter after the date that they actually occurred on will have the time 11:59 PM (like this one). That way I can satisfy my incessant need for chronological order and am less likely to confuse you, the reader...I can be confusing enough as it is. Also, my method of putting picture descriptions in italics will continue when I have pictures to post. So enjoy the blog as you attempt to stay up-to-date on my life. Feel free to leave comments or tell me what you think. I am definitely open to constructive criticism too, so don't be afraid to tell me when I've made a mistake, no matter how small.

And so it begins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home