Utah Sojourn

My life and experiences while I work towards my MS in Utah.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gitting, Manyara, Tanzania

Just finished my MS in Watershed Science at Utah State University. Am now embarking on an adventure in Tanzania through the Peace Corps. After 2 months of training, I have just started teaching secondary Chemistry and Physics, which will be for 2 years.

Monday, August 14, 2006

On the Road Again...
I am leaving today for Utah with my car stuffed full. My mom is driving out with me and she'll fly home on Sunday. It should take us a few days to get out there so we probably will get in on Thursday. I will be starting classes on 28 August towards my MS in Watershed Science at Utah State University in Logan. My contact info for Utah is as follows:

Address:
07 USU Aggie Village APT J
Logan, UT 84341-2647

Phone: 435-797-6307

I still have my cell phone too so you can reach me that way (315-559-2690).

Well I need to get going so I can finish a few things before hitting the road. Hopefully my mom and I won't kill each other on the way there...like Wes said, I did it to myself. At least Shannon will be moving out to Ogden on 24 August. She and I became good friends in high school. So I'll have a good friend only an hour away and family (my mom's cousin and her family plus my great aunt and uncle) only an hour and a half away. Not to mention MLS and NBA games that far. Go Real Salt Lake!

Tschuß! Tally ho!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home