Utah Sojourn

My life and experiences while I work towards my MS in Utah.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gitting, Manyara, Tanzania

Just finished my MS in Watershed Science at Utah State University. Am now embarking on an adventure in Tanzania through the Peace Corps. After 2 months of training, I have just started teaching secondary Chemistry and Physics, which will be for 2 years.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Ski Swap
There is a ski swap in Logan that Amy, Andy, and I (wow, all our names start w/ A) went to today. I decided that I did not know enough to buy downhill skiis yet and will rent a set for the season from Beaver Mtn (where my pass is from). However, I did get other goodies and spent way too much money. I now have a pair of (blue) snowpants, a helmet, goggles, a Columbia fleece, Smartwool ski socks, and a new pair of gloves that will be perfect for X-C skiing. The fleece is used but I think everything else is new but all of it was at discounted prices. The season has already started out at Beaver Mtn so I'll have to get out there in the next few weeks if I can find some time in between working on my projects. I'm definitely excited though... :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home