Utah Sojourn

My life and experiences while I work towards my MS in Utah.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gitting, Manyara, Tanzania

Just finished my MS in Watershed Science at Utah State University. Am now embarking on an adventure in Tanzania through the Peace Corps. After 2 months of training, I have just started teaching secondary Chemistry and Physics, which will be for 2 years.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Home
I took the red-eye flight from SLC to NY JFK then on to Rochester. My college roommate from Oneonta, Courtney, picked me up at 11:15 and drove me around the city for a bit. We tried to find the mushroom house but didn't before having to head out to the outlet mall to meet mom (it's about midway between home and Rochester). We had some lunch then mom and I went through the mall for a bit and I got a few things...like I finally replaced the sunglasses that I had super glued. After being home for about an hour, my dad, my mom, and I left to pick up my brother Chris from the airport...then we headed down to the Hudson Valley and spent the night at my dad's college roommate's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home