Utah Sojourn

My life and experiences while I work towards my MS in Utah.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gitting, Manyara, Tanzania

Just finished my MS in Watershed Science at Utah State University. Am now embarking on an adventure in Tanzania through the Peace Corps. After 2 months of training, I have just started teaching secondary Chemistry and Physics, which will be for 2 years.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Internet!!
I now, finally, am connected to the internet in my apartment. It took me awhile to figure out why the internet wasn't working when the computer indicated that the 1394 and Local Area Connection were connected. Alas, I still had proxy settings, etc. from Germany...probably why I couldn't get it to work at Newman either.

Now I can check my e-mail, chat on AIM, and update my blog! :-) I just have to make sure that I don't waste countless hours surfing the net or compulsively checking away messages. However, feel free to IM me, especially if my away message doesn't indicate that I'm actually doing something. Yay for the internet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home