Utah Sojourn

My life and experiences while I work towards my MS in Utah.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gitting, Manyara, Tanzania

Just finished my MS in Watershed Science at Utah State University. Am now embarking on an adventure in Tanzania through the Peace Corps. After 2 months of training, I have just started teaching secondary Chemistry and Physics, which will be for 2 years.

Monday, February 05, 2007

So yeah...
I'll let Eamonn's words from the e-mail today explain:

And Finally Some Sad News.
We were going to wait until the Newman Club meeting
next week to announce this but thought we should just
go ahead. Jamie Lee has requested to step down as one
of the NC coordinators. This has been discussed with
Fr. JJ and Amanda has been asked and has agreed to
fill the second half of the coordinator position.

So much for not getting too involved...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home