Utah Sojourn

My life and experiences while I work towards my MS in Utah.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gitting, Manyara, Tanzania

Just finished my MS in Watershed Science at Utah State University. Am now embarking on an adventure in Tanzania through the Peace Corps. After 2 months of training, I have just started teaching secondary Chemistry and Physics, which will be for 2 years.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Defense?
I realize it's been 3 years since I've posted. As you can imagine, I was pretty busy trying to work on my masters. So here's a bit of an update. The thesis may, after all, get finished. Still hoping and praying that everything works out but things seems to be getting into place. Would have to defend ~15 September in Utah then leave a week later for Peace Corps. Hopefully me writing will be good enough...

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

I hope you come back to Utah even just for a couple days before leaving to Africa and that would be so neat if you finish your thesis! :) GOOD LUCK!

29 August, 2010 12:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burberry Escape exchange online.The Adept Burberry outlet www.burberryoutlet--store.comPreserve to obtain low-cost Burberry escape products online. Allowance [url=http://www.burberryoutlet--store.com/]Burberry outlet[/url] outlet amass mouldy upto 70%, and not occupy shipping!

29 November, 2012 12:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home